Welcome to Bishopsgate Ward Club

Founded in 1790, the Bishopsgate Ward Club was originally a forum for the merchants, traders and other interested parties of the Ward to express their views to the Aldermen and Common Councilmen, linking them to the governance of the City. In modern times the Ward Club has become a social organisation, promoting community service, good fellowship and interest in the traditions and institutions of the City.

Officers May 2015-April 2016: